The heritage protected Wolfsberghaus is idyllically situated in the Franconian Switzerland – Franconian Jura Nature Park and overlooks the peaceful Trubach Valley in a secluded location. In beautiful nature, surrounded by forest and meadows – between Obertrubach and Untertrubach.
The house offers you enough space for up to 12 people on two floors with over 200 sqm.
On the first floor is the large kitchen with a long table. Here you can cook, eat and plan your adventures together. Our adjacent green lounge with fireplace invites you to relax. On the first floor you will also find three separate shower bathrooms with a toilet, so that there are no traffic jams in the morning. Upstairs you will fall into your well-deserved sleep in three rooms with four cozy alcoves each. In the outdoor area you can enjoy a barbecue, chat and stargazing at the fire pit.
Everywhere in the house you will find photographic art – primarily by the renowned Berlin artists Billy & Hells.
- 3 bedrooms for max. 12 persons
- 4 cozy alcoves (90 x 200cm) per room
- Towels & bed linen included
- 3 bathrooms with a shower and a toilet each
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine (incl. detergent) & dryer
- Large induction stove & oven, dishwasher, large fridge freezer
- Coffee maker and an espresso machine (incl. 500g espresso beans)
- Vinegar, oil, salt & pepper
- Long table with plenty of space for everyone
- A lot of books
- Flat-screen TV with FireTV stick (upon request)
- Free high-speed Internet with Wifi
- Bluetooth box
- Fire pit bowl incl. tripod grill
190 € per night
(for up to 6 persons)
Each additional person: 18 € / night
Children, 2 to 12 years: 12 € / night
Infants, under 2: free of charge
Sleeping accommodations are available for 12 persons
Towels, bed linen, detergent, 500g of espresso beans, a basic supply of vinegar, oil, salt and pepper
The Wolfsberghaus can be rented for 2 nights or more
All prices include 7% sales tax